一道本不卡免费高清Tuition remission refers to tuition assistance that waives tuition for a full-time matriculated undergraduate spouse or eligible child attending the University of Delaware for fall and spring semester.
Full and part-time benefit-eligible faculty, staff and retirees who meet University of Delaware age and service requirements Learn more.
Who Can Use this Benefit
一道本不卡免费高清Spouse, eligible dependent child(ren)
Dependent children must be under the age of 26 by the free/drop add day of the semester in which the benefit will be used. If the child is 19 years or older and not a full-time student, a Tax Certification Form will be requested.
University of Delaware
一道本不卡免费高清Full-time tuition costs are waived for the fall or spring semesters for a spouse or dependent child of the employee or spouse
- Limited to no more than two tuition remission requests per semester.
- The student must be a full- time matriculated undergraduate student at the end of the late registration period and maintain full-time status throughout the semester.
- Matriculated means official acceptance by the University Admissions Office.
- Full-time student status is enrollment for 12 + credits.
- Part-time benefits-eligible employees with work schedules of less than 75% time (and 50% or more) receive one-half of the full-time benefit, that is, two requests per semester at half of the registered credit hours.
- If the student does not maintain full-time status throughout the semester, the student will lose eligibility for tuition remission for that semester and will be billed for the number of credit hours taken.
- Adopted children not eligible if adopted within 2 years of matriculation.
一道本不卡免费高清All registration materials must be returned to the appropriate University offices (for example, Admissions, Registrar, Cashier) before applying for the Tuition Remission benefit. The student must also be recorded through Human Resources as a dependent of the eligible employee.
To apply for the benefit, the employee must log into web forms一道本不卡免费高清, select BEN Educational Benefits and the button for Tuition Remission and submit the form before the end of the late registration and free drop/add period for the semester. Once approved by Human Resources, a copy of the completed web form will be returned electronically to the employee.
- Faculty and staff who take advantage of the tuition remission program for spouses and dependents will not be made to pay the differential charge being implemented beginning with the 2018-19 academic year for students in the College of Engineering, the Alfred Lerner College of Business & Economics and the School of Nursing. Contrary to initial information that was shared, the differential will appear on tuition statements as a credit.
- Submission of an application for DTCC Waiver Exchange does not guarantee an award. DTCC will notify your dependent directly if a DTCC scholarship is granted.
- The DTCC Tuition Waiver, if awarded, does count against the University of Delaware limit of two full-time tuition benefits per semester per family.