The Career Center recognizes the unique career development needs of master’s and doctoral students. These include support for the transition to a career outside of academia, continued development of professional skills, and access to employers seeking graduate-level candidates.
ONE STOP SHOP FOR ALL JOBS AND OTHER CAREER RESOURCES.
一道本不卡免费高清■ Search for Jobs & Internships
■ Make a Career Appointment
■ Sign Up for Career Communities
Graduate Student services:
Career Appointments: Schedule an appointment with a career counselor who specializes in a variety of professional development areas, such as goal setting, the job and internship search, and applying for further study. Make an appointment online through
- Career Fairs: Meet face-to-face with employers at our career fairs and networking meetups.
- Job & Internship Recruiting: Employers utilize Handshake to recruit graduate students for jobs, internships and other career experiences Search and apply for these opportunities .
- On-Campus Interviews: Many employers visit campus throughout the year to specifically recruit University of Delaware graduate students. Search and apply for these opportunities .
- Programming & Workshops: The Career Center actively collaborates with graduate programs and graduate student organizations to develop career preparation programming.
GRADUATE RESUME TEMPLATES
FREE CAREER RESOURCES:
- : One stop shop for all jobs, on-campus interviewing opportunities, events, workshops, and more.
- Online resume critiquing system, allows UD Master’s students to receive customized suggestions for their resume based on criteria gathered from employers and UD resume standards – anywhere and anytime.
- Learn and practice your interview skills, whether you’re interviewing for
a job or graduate school.
- UD Career Acceleration Network (UD CAN): Join an online career community where you can ask questions and get advice from UD alumni and other Blue Hens. UD CAN will help you build a network of advocates and mentors who will support your career development and engage in conversations about career exploration, employers, career fields, job/internship search preparation, graduate school and job shadowing. Take a few moments to complete your UD Career Acceleration Network (UD CAN) profile!
- - Job Hunting & Career Management Solutions.
- Online career exploration and planning tool for PhD students and postdoctoral scholars in the humanities and social sciences.
: A networking group for PhD’s who work or want to work outside of the academy.
Lerner Graduate-MBA Career Resources: Find resources specific to pursuing a career in the business world.
TOP EMPLOYERS RECRUITING BLUE HENS:
Follow us for the latest career events and news:
Connect with @UDCareers
#UDINTERN • #UDREAMITDOIT
Phone: (302) 831-2392
401 Academy Street • Newark, DE 19716